Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trying to Choose JOY......

I know everyone has day's like the last few that I have had....I know they do.  Why then on those day's do I feel as if I am the only one in the universe that has kids that are not minding...listening.....doing.   The last three days have been chaotic, unruly, lost.    I have lost my patience, temper and voice.  

So I opened my eyes this morning and resolved that it was going to be different.....it was going to be calming and peaceful... I choose to make this day GREAT!!!!  I choose to take JOY from today!   I am choosing to let things that really don't matter go and to focus on the fact that God gave me one more day to immerse myself and my kids in His Grace.   Today is going to be Wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. Trust me, your not the only one. My days are like that every single day. And I too feel like I am the only one who's kids act horrible day in and day out. I'm afraid I don't have much encouragement but you are definitely not alone. I'm glad to see your blogging more, I will try to check back in more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal