Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My computer has been stolen (kinda) :)

Just wanted to let what few readers I have know that I am getting there (or here...).  I have some blog post ready to type out......But my husband has stolen my computer the last couple of weeks since we have been snowed in.  I have gotten it once or twice but not for very long stretches at a time.   So I will try to put up some post in the next couple of days and work on my blog some more.  I really like this new home that I have created and am so excited about what I have in mind for it.....but here comes Paul again...wanting to do some more paperwork so I have to go for now.  Please come back though...I will put something up here. 


Always Singing
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog!!! Your about this blog page made me bawl...I love you so much...you are and always will be my sweet sissy...I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading how you decided on the name of the blog I can't help but feel it's perfect!

    Looking forward to checking back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal