Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monday Meanderings

Monday Meanderings

I wanted to do this this week, and ran out of time yesterday.  So I will just post like this today and hopefully will have more time this weekend to get it done right for next week :)  

Bible Study:  I am going to start reading through the Bible again.  Just gotta pick a plan and go with it.  

Memory Verse:  We don't have one this week (I know, I am not a very organized momma right now.  )

Husband Encouragement:   Stay Positive,  Keep cooking at home (he hates it when we eat out alot and waste money),  Keep his clothes put up.  

Train Them Up:  Just Love them.   We stay so busy with day to day life, that I forget sometimes to just sit down and hold my babies.  They won't stay babies forever....

Personal Goals: Quit drinking Pop (Pepsi)   I have done this before and I can do it again.  


New Habit of the Month:  To make sure our bedroom is picked up and "Pretty" before I leave it for the day.  The bedroom gets so neglected and it makes me feel so much better to walk in at night and know that it is clean...

Must Do: 
  Order Contacts (down to 1 pair again)
   Get Kylie some more jeans (she is growing way too fast)
   Enjoy this warm weather!

Zone:  Not doing zones anymore  (will post on our new cleaning method later)

Menu: 

Monday:  
   Lunch: Grilled Cheese
   Supper:  We ate out (Pauls choice)

Tuesday:
   Lunch: Mini Pizza's
   Supper: Chicken Enchilada Cassarole

Wednesday:
    Lunch: Leftover Cassarole
    Supper: Chicken Alfredo (Bible Study)

Thursday:
    Lunch: Meatball Subs
    Supper:  Italian Beef

Friday:
    Lunch: Leftovers (Buffet Style)
    Supper:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday:
    Lunch: Sandwiches ( Building fences so it has to be something quick)
    Supper:  Cereal (homemade granola) (pauls choice....after building fences all day, he wants something that will be easy for me to fix. )  Love him!!!

Sunday:
   Lunch:  Eating Out with Friends
    Supper:  Beef Stew

Fun Things!!!
   1.  We finally found some lease land for our kids calves.  So we have been working on getting it fixed up.  And yes, this is fun family time!

   2.  Had a Valentines Party with the Homeschool group yesterday!  So much Fun!!!
   3.  Going to play outside alot this week!!!!

3 Things I'm Thankful for!
   1.   Life- That we all woke up this morning and are all still here.  
   2.  The warm weather we are having....getting to enjoy watching my babies explore and discover outside...
   3.  My wonderful awesome husband who makes my world go round. 


Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a fantastic week, Crystal!

    I need to stop drinking pop too... I never buy it, but drink it most every time we eat out somewhere or pick something up. We end up eating out quite a bit here and there. Therefore I'm drinking far more pop than I think really realize! Need to quit that if I really want to get rid of this belly blubber! LOL

    Have you picked a Bible reading plan yet?? Would love to do this... someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much faster to comment now!! lol Sounds great..I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal