Monday, March 7, 2011

Let me get through this week...

I was going to do Monday Meanderings this week.....I was going to do several post this week.   But this is a really bad week for me...

My dad is having a bypass surgery on his leg tomorrow.  It's not supposed to be a "serious" surgery according to one dr.  But according to another dr, it is a main vein that goes to his heart...so...I take it as serious.   So prayers for him are greatly appreciated. 

Wednesday, marks the 6 mth anniversary of our son Jack's death.  So I will be spending special time with my babies and my hubby that day.  Just us.   It just doesn't seem real...still, 6 mths later, and I still can't believe he is not ever going to walk through that door again. 

So, with all that, I am declaring this week a break week from everything....except what my babies want to do that is.  

I will try to get back to Monday Meanderings and try to have more to post next week.  Just please excuse us this week. 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal