Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday Meanderings!




Bible Study:  The Mom Walk by Sally Clarkson.....loving this book!!! (Still loving it)

Memory Verse:  John 1:4-5 (Still working on this....I'm thinking two weeks on memory verses....)

Husband Encouragement: 
   ♥ Have another date night...He really enjoyed this...plan it better this time though.
   ♥ Keep putting his clothes away (have been doing okay at this) (doing better!)
   ♥  Give him quiet time every week to work on his lessons for Church. (still need to get this done)
   ♥  Do more S.H.M.I.L.Y stuff.

To Train Them Up:
  * Make a point to read more with them everyday...
  *  Keep getting back on our routines...we have been doing so good at this.
   * Start Memory verses again. (started, need to keep it going)
   * Just enjoy them more without feeling like there has to be a purpose in everything. (Did this last week...had a really good end of the week!)

Personal Goals:
    *  Stop Drinking Pop  (only had half of what I usually do in a week.  I have to gradually wean myself off...I get severe migraines when I go cold turkey.  I will also have to find something else that works for migraines as I get them anyway...and usually a Pepsi and an advil help alot...but no more :) )
    *  Start walking at least twice a week.....really need to get back to walking. (still need to get a tv so I can do my walking videos...the one in our room went poof! lol)
* Work on getting up early again.......I feel so much better when I am up by at least 6:30 every morning.
New Habit of the Month:
    *Feb-  To make sure our bedroom is picked up and "Pretty" before I leave it for the day.  The bedroom gets so neglected and it makes me feel so much better to walk in at night and know that it is clean...
    *March- Clean the kitchen before bed every night.  Was doing this at one time and got out of practice... :)

Must Do:
  *  Enjoy my kids!!!!
  * Order Contacts..
  * Get another TV.


Zone:   Not doing zones anymore.


Menu:  (It's Italian week...lol)

Monday:  Beans Fried Potatoes (some good southern food!)
Tuesday:  Jason's Birthday...he picked pizza!
Wednesday: Bible Study....Italian Casserole
Thursday:   Italian Chicken
Friday:  Meatball Subs. 

Fun Things:
    *  Jason's Birthday!!!!!  Can't believe my baby is turning 4!!! 
    *  We got new calves... Not bottle calves ...they didn't have any more :(  but still fun. So we are having a great time with them!
3 Things I am Thankful For:

*   My wonderful Church Family!  They are so great!
*   Time spent "just being"  with the kids.....no obligations, no hurry, no structure, just being. ! Still thankful for this...it has been so great!
*   My wonderful amazing husband!  Just so thankful that God put him in my life!!!!

  If you want to join in on Monday Meanderings, visit Sarah to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal