Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Meanderings!

Bible Study:  Reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. (Still reading, Great book!!!)

Memory Verse:  (Will post later ) :)

♥Husband Encouragement♥:   He has a very busy week of deliveries and work.  I need to make sure that my attitude is good when he gets home so that my stress is not added on top of his. 
♥ Make sure that meals are ready on time.  Last week we had so much going on that we did not eat some nights until late and I don't want to get into that habit.
To Train Them Up:
* Keep Reading with Them....we are determined to finish  "By the Shores of Silver Lake"  by this weekend! (Did not finish this, but we will...) 
* Keep doing great on our chores and school routine....
* Praise them more!!!!!!   I tend to fall into the old routine of just expecting them to do stuff...and not giving them praise for it when it is done...REALLY NEED TO KEEP THIS UP!

Personal Goals:

* Stop Drinking Pop.....still doing good....just for information, I was drinking at least 2 440z Pepsi's daily...that is 88 oz of pop!!!!!!! (roughly...gotta count the ice in the cup hehe)  This started after Jack passed away....it was just so much easier to go to the store and get a pop, and to be honest, I needed the energy from them to get through those first few months.... Now, I am down to 1 32oz Pepsi a day!!!!!!!  YAY Go Me!!!!!  The rest of the day is water, tea or lemonade!  So Proud of myself!!!!!
   (Need to keep doing this....being gone away from home did not help me keep on track... :( )
* Start Walking again....I have been trying, it seems like something gets in my way every day....
* Start blogging more....I really do enjoy it, I just can't seem to find the time. (am working on this)
* Get up 30 min earlier in the mornings and get my shower and quiet time before the rest of the house wakes up.

New Habit of the Month:  I'm keeping up three months at a time just as a reminder of what habits I need to keep up.
    *Feb-  To make sure our bedroom is picked up and "pretty" before I leave it each morning.... it makes me feel so much better to walk in at night and know that it is clean...
    *March- Clean the kitchen before bed every night.  Was doing this at one time and got out of practice... :)
April-  With Spring here, our area by our back door is out of control.....Need to keep this picked up every day. 

Must Do:
  *  Enjoy my kids!!!!
  * Get another TV. (only if the budget allows this week (It didn't so it is still on the list)
* Plant the garden....and finish my flower beds! (almost done)
* Get curriculum orders ready so that books will be here by summer.....so I can then plan and get everything ready by August.  even though we school all year, August is typically when we start new books.


Zone:  Not doing zones anymore


Menu:  Not sure this week.  I am trying to use up food that I have on hand and not buy that much.  We will see what we come up with. 
Monday: 
Tuesday: 
Wednesday:
Thursday:  
Friday: 

Fun Things:
* An afternoon at the park with a friend we haven't got to spend time with in a long time...(we had to miss this because it was too cold)
*  Finishing our garden
* Lots of outside time!

Three Four Things I am Thankful for! 
* My beautiful babies.....can't get enough of them right now...
*  Warm Weather to be outside in most of the time....I cannot get enough of being outside working in my garden and my flowerbeds....It is pure enjoyment.
* My wonderful amazing husband!  I will never understand how he does all that he does...and still has more to give!
* The ability to home school our children and to travel with my husband. Absolutely Love It!!!!!

If you want to join in on Monday Meanderings, visit Sarah to link up!


Cryssi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal