Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our no Zone Cleaning Routine

I know I have said that I would explain why we don't do Zone Cleaning anymore.   Well, life get's busy and I forget.  

   I quit doing Zone cleaning a few months ago.   I felt like I was suffocating under the idea that I had to do certain area's on certain day's.  I was getting way behind and couldn't find anything.  


So I redid my cleaning schedule.   Now, we spend about 15-20 minutes every morning picking up throughout the house and then we do school, lunch, finish school, and then do our cleaning for the day.    And while we have certain things listed that we do on certain days, if we get it done......Great!  If we don't.... Oh Well.  Friday is mainly our catch up day.    We also do what my sister has named  "Home Blessing Monday" ....this is where we recover from the weekend, get the house cleaned up, cook for the week, prepare school stuff, and just relax.  

Friday's we do our nature study, any leftover school work or housework, and get ready for the weekend. 

Laundry has also gotten a lot easier and less piled up.  We do laundry on Monday's and Friday's.  If we need to do a load during the week we do, but on Monday's and Friday's, laundry is washed, dried and put up. 

Overall, we really like our new cleaning routine.  We spend about 2 hrs total on cleaning the house a day and it is clean, not just picked up.   It gives me a whole lot more time to spend just being with my kids....

Cryssi

1 comment:

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal