Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monday Meanderings!



I know I know, here it is Wednesday again and I am just now getting this done....I have reason's I promise.... :)
But here we go. 

Bible Study:  The Mom Walk by Sally Clarkson.....loving this book!!!

Memory Verse:  John 1:4-5

Husband Encouragement: 
   ♥ Be more uplifting and less down (has not been a very up week for me :( )
   ♥ Keep putting his clothes away (have been doing okay at this)
   ♥  Give him quiet time every week to work on his lessons for Church.
   ♥  Do more S.H.M.I.L.Y stuff. 

To Train Them Up:

  * Make a point to read more with them everyday...
  *  Keep getting back on our routines...we have been doing so good at this.
   * Start Memory verses again.
   * Just enjoy them more without feeling like there has to be a purpose in everything.

Personal Goals:

    *  Stop Drinking Pop  ( I got derailed last week and this week..but I am going to do it! )
    *  Start walking at least twice a week.....really need to get back to walking.

New Habit of the Month:

    *  To make sure our bedroom is picked up and "Pretty" before I leave it for the day.  The bedroom gets so neglected and it makes me feel so much better to walk in at night and know that it is clean...


Must Do:

  *  Enjoy my kids!!!!
  * Order Kylie's new math book


Zone:   Not doing zones anymore.


Menu:

Monday:  Mom's night  Paul cooked for the kids.
Tuesday:   Biscuits and Gravy
Wednesday: Bible Study....Southwest Soup and cornbread
Thursday:   Italian Cassarole
Friday:   Pizza

Fun Things:
    *  We get to get our bottle calves this week....the kids are really starting to enjoy this farming stuff :)
    *   Paul has been able to spend a lot of time with us...and help with school and with giving me breaks....but the fun thing is just spending time with my hubby!!!!!

3 Things I am Thankful For:

*   We got to see baby Eli this past week and Amber.  They are doing good and Eli is growing so fast!
*   Time spent "just being"  with the kids.....no obligations, no hurry, no structure, just being.
*   Our lease land that we were able to get....we may not have our dream farm just yet, but we do have land to raise our kids cows on! :)

  If you want to join in on Monday Meanderings, visit Sarah to link up! 

Cryssi

1 comment:

  1. I love you, sweetie!! Hope you have a great week!! I will call you as soon as I get my phone....♥

    sissy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal