Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study:  Finished Crazy Love....now to find a new book....

Memory Verse:  Not doing this right now...

♥Husband Encouragement♥:   Just supporting him in everyday life.....we've both been through alot this past year and just need to be there for each other every day!
♥Make something special for him....money's been tight and he has been eating whatever I come up with...I may take him out for Mexican one night.
give him more time to work on lessons....he has been doing good with what time he has...but I really need to make sure he has more time. 
To Train Them Up:
 * Keep Reading with Them....
* Back on chores and school routine
* Praise them more!!!!!!   I tend to fall into the old routine of just expecting them to do stuff...and not giving them praise for it when it is done...REALLY NEED TO KEEP THIS UP!
* Do Character traits with them again...we have really fell behind on doing these.
Personal Goals:
* Stop Drinking Pop..... I did quit....but see below post...I started back again..now it's time to QUIT!
* Start Walking again....  Been riding my new Bike instead. :)
* Get up 30 min earlier in the mornings and get my shower and quiet time before the rest of the house wakes up.   (getting there)

New Habit of the Month:  I'm keeping up three months at a time just as a reminder of what habits I need to keep up.
        *March- Clean the kitchen before bed every night.  Was doing this at one time and got out of practice... :)
April-  With Spring here, our area by our back door is out of control.....Need to keep this picked up every day. 
* May - Pick up living room nightly.  It has been just getting left with whatever is out. 
Must Do:
  *  Enjoy my kids!!!!
  *Enjoy my kids!!!!!
  * Just relax!!!!
* Get curriculum orders ready so that books will be here by summer.....so I can then plan and get everything ready by August.  even though we school all year, August is typically when we start new books.


Zone:  Not doing zones anymore


Menu:  TBD
Monday: 
Tuesday:  
Wednesday: 
Thursday: 
Friday: 

Fun Things:
* Getting to enjoy this cool weather! (Before the heat sets in)

* Several Projects going on around the house.

Three  Things I am Thankful for! (yes, I am still thankful for these things...and they seem to be staying at the top of my mind right now. :) )
* My beautiful babies.....can't get enough of them right now...
* My wonderful amazing husband!  I will never understand how he does all that he does...and still has more to give!
* The ability to home school our children and to travel with my husband. Absolutely Love It!!!!!

If you want to join in on Monday Meanderings, visit Sarah to link up!


Cryssi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal