Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goings on.....

Life has been decidedly busy around here lately.    Our business has picked up to the point that we are going going gone...   Starting next week, we will be gone on at least one overnight trip a week if not all week long for most of the summer.   We have two trips to California, one to the north, and one the southern Ca.  On the one to the north, we will be dropping off equipment in Northern Colorado, Nevada, and then Ca.   The one in southern Ca is just that...but it is almost all the way to L.A.   

Then we have a few Tx. trips, Alabama, Louisiana, and Kansas.   Add Church Camp, our Grandson Eli's birthday, and we have a full summer. 

All of this is okay though.  It keeps my mind occupied and off of sadder less enjoyable things. 

The kids and I have been trying to finish up school for this year.  We got way behind and now have to work through the summer to finish the books they are on by August.  We can and will do it....just gotta have patience. 

It got HOT here the last couple of days.  Not as hot as it will get, but hotter than I like it.  I cannot take the heat....after getting to hot when I was younger, I have never been able to re adapt my body to the heat...so we do alot of fun summer inside activities and alot of sprinklers and kiddie pools.   I also don't know how to swim....any tips on how an adult can learn how to swim would be helpful.   It used to embarrass me that I don't know how to swim...but not anymore.... It is just part of me...I want to learn, and I have no fear of water, I was just never taught.   My kids are supposed to start learning this summer.  Paul says he will teach them.   I don't want them to grow up not knowing.   So the creek will be in our agenda a lot this summer....

Something else my kids have never done is to catch crawdads....I want them to learn this and enjoy it.   Fishing also sounds wonderful, if I can find our fishing poles...

So see our summer is so full of fun and love and family time!!!! 

I have a few more post swimming around in my head so I will try to get them up before long.  I am looking at a new phone so that I can blog easier from the road.  We will see how that goes. 

Blessings to all and have a wonderful summer!!!
Cryssi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by and listening in on (reading about ) our song! Words of Encouragement or Wisdom are always welcome! Praying you have a Blessed Day! Crystal